Proud to suceed together
Beenox is a video game developer founded in 2000. Established in Quebec City (Canada), Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc, one of the world's top game developer. Beenox attributes its success to its talented team, whom it takes great care of. We have many console game projects to our credit like Bee Movie Game, Monsters vs Aliens, Guitar Hero Smash Hits, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man Edge of time and The Amazing Spider-Man. In 2013, the team contributed to the success of the huge Skylanders franchise while co-developing on Skylanders Swap Force. The following year, Beenox created The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and co-developed on Skylanders Trap Team. Our passionate team continues to fulfill its mission of creating memorable games through craftsmanship and innovation.
With an average age of 26 years old, it is normal to feel at home amongst the Beenox family. We encounter lots of people who share many things in common and with whom we get along with at work, as well as outside of the office. These people are super dynamic and talented. Beenox is well respected in Québec and it is certain that we can grow with the tools we are given and mostly...by being among the best!!
You will have to use your hard-earned skills to create state-of-the-art animation of in-game character and objects as well as stunning cut-scene sequences.
- Ensure the creation division in small movement;
- Ensure the installation of the bone on the character by respecting the technical constraints;
- Communicate the information of animation movement to the level programmer;
- Make sure that animations respect the rhythm of the play;
- Generate animations who respect the specific constraints of the consoles.
- Ability to create characters, objects and 3D environments from reference materials;
- Excellent knowledge of 3D Studio Max or have experience with another 3D package and be willing to switch;
- Experience building hi-poly and lo-poly 3D models;
- Familiarity with lighting techniques in 3D Studio Max (a big plus);
- Strong work ethic with ability to work efficiently and meet set deadlines;
- Good communication skills and able to work closely with others;
- Capacity to overcome hardware restrictions inherent to gaming development;
- Passion for video games.
CLICK HERE to apply for this role. Once you click, you will land on the Activision webpage and the job will be listed at the bottom of the page.