Proud to suceed together
Beenox is a video game developer founded in 2000.Established in Quebec City (Canada), Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc, one of the world's top game developer. Beenox attributes its success to its talented team, whom it takes great care of. We have many console game projects to our credit like Bee Movie Game, Monsters vs Aliens, Guitar Hero Smash Hits,Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man Edge of time and The Amazing Spider-Man. In 2013, the team contribute to the success of the huge Skylanders franchise with helping in the development of Skylanders Swap Force and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be released in 2014. Our passionate team continues to fulfill its mission of creating memorable game through craftsmanship and innovation.
- Thorough testing of all aspects of games including but not limited to: interface design, documentation, packaging, puzzles, story, play balance, functionality, logic and entertainment value.
- Accomplish same using a balance of both checklists and ad hoc testing.
- Identifying and documenting bugs in a database.
- Prioritizes and disseminates information in a clear and precise way that is easily understood by both the QA lead, the test team, and production.
- Following instructions and accomplishing tasks as directed by a QA lead.
- Strong interest in video games Sharp attention to detail
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment
- Superb work ethic
- Good PC knowledge, as well as being familiar with Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications - you will be required to professionally and accurately describe game discrepancies.
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Experience and familiarity with multiple gaming platforms and genres
- High school diploma or equivalent