Proud to suceed together
Beenox is a video game developer founded in 2000.Established in Quebec City (Canada), Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc, one of the world's top game developer. Beenox attributes its success to its talented team, whom it takes great care of. We have many console game projects to our credit like Bee Movie Game, Monsters vs Aliens, Guitar Hero Smash Hits,Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man Edge of time and The Amazing Spider-Man. In 2013, the team contribute to the success of the huge Skylanders franchise with helping in the development of Skylanders Swap Force and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be released in 2014. Our passionate team continues to fulfill its mission of creating memorable game through craftsmanship and innovation.Job Description
Beenox is seeking a Concept Artist to join its team of top developers and work on some of the game industry's biggest titles. The Concept Artist creates high quality concept artwork that conveys the vision, mood and and visual style of the product to the art team.
- Quickly iterate concept sketches for characters, props and environments as required by the Art Director;
- Create final polished artwork showcasing detailed materials, colours and lighting;
- Paint over white box environments for model/texture artists;
- Provide orthographic drawings and style sheets for model/texture artists;
- Storyboard that would help concept 3D scenes.Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Concept Artist;
- Expert knowledge of anatomy, architecture, perspective and industrial design;
- Deep understanding of colours, composition and lighting;
- Can design in a wide variety of styles;
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop; Experience in storyboarding;
- Highly creative and collaborative individual who values feedback and direction;
- Strong work ethic with ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines;
- Passion for video games.