Proud to suceed together
Founded in the year 2000, Beenox is a video game developer in Quebec City, Canada. Beenox is proud to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
Known for the development of top titles such as Guitar Hero Smash hits, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions and The Amazing Spider-Man, Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders franchise by co-developing Skylanders Swap Force, Skylanders Trap Team, and Skylanders SuperChargers. Now the studio is proud to be involved in the Call of Duty franchise, including the development of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
At the heart of our success are our talented employees and we take great care of them. Year after year, their expertise and passion allow us to pursue our mission to create memorable games through craftsmanship and innovation.
To be a good Associate Producer, you first and foremost need to be excited at the idea of bringing a project to completion. The first responsibility of the Associate Producer is to make sure that the project reaches the expected levels of quality and delay. He/She takes care of the teams' operational management, produces schedules and makes sure they are followed, and supervises the state of progress of the projects. To achieve this, he/she works daily with the Producer and supports the team leads and the managers to guarantee the deliverables.
If you :
1) Wish to have responsibilities;
2) Love the adrenaline related to production management;
3) Enjoy discussing with individuals from all fields;
4) And hope to see all the aspects of a project...
5) ... then this job is for you!
• Participate in the planning and development of the project;
• Do a daily follow-up of the production's progression;
• Approach employees and team leads to find solution;
• Help to prepare documents, plans and progress reports;
• Participate in and organize production meetings;
• Analyze the project's evolution and ensure that deadline are respected;
• Produce clear and organized documentation on the project's evolution;
• Support and help the team leads in daily management.
CLICK HERE to apply for this role. Once you click, you will land on the Activision webpage and the job will be listed at the bottom of the page.