Beenox invites you to join its experienced team of video game developers. Each candidate needs to exhibit the following qualities: strong initiative, impeccable ethics and integrity, as well as strong teamwork and communication skills. He must be prepared to join an ambitious team with the following objective: to conquer the world!
- Thorough testing of all aspects of games including but not limited to: interface design, documentation, packaging, puzzles, story, play balance, functionality, logic and entertainment value.
- Accomplish same using a balance of both checklists and ad hoc testing.
- Identifying and documenting bugs in a database.
- Prioritizes and disseminates information in a clear and precise way that is easily understood by both the QA lead, the test team, and production.
- Following instructions and accomplishing tasks as directed by a QA lead.
- Strong interest in video games Sharp attention to detail
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment
- Superb work ethic
- Good PC knowledge, as well as being familiar with Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications - you will be required to professionally and accurately describe game discrepancies.
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Experience and familiarity with multiple gaming platforms and genres
- High school diploma or equivalent