Proud to suceed together
Beenox is a video game developer founded in 2000.Established in Quebec City (Canada), Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc, one of the world's top game developer. Beenox attributes its success to its talented team, whom it takes great care of. We have many console game projects to our credit like Bee Movie Game, Monsters vs Aliens, Guitar Hero Smash Hits,Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man Edge of time and The Amazing Spider-Man. In 2013, the team contribute to the success of the huge Skylanders franchise with helping in the development of Skylanders Swap Force and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be released in 2014. Our passionate team continues to fulfill its mission of creating memorable game through craftsmanship and innovation.
You will use your hard-earned skills to create 3D characters to populate the game worlds and create collision models using our proprietary technology.Team up with the rest of the artistic team following the Art Director's advice.
- In charge of character modeling according to technical limits (number of polygons, subdivision of polygons);
- In charge of object's level detail;
- In charge of character and object pixel shaders (Normal Map, specular map, cube map);
- In charge of character optimisation.
- Ability to create 3D characters from reference material, in Hi-Res and Low-Res;
- Ability to create texture in Hi-Res and Low-Res;
- Excellent knowledge of 3D Studio Max or have experience with another 3D package and be willing to switch;
- Knowledge of Z-Brush (plus);
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop;
- Be able to work with UV'S;
- Capacity to overcome hardware restrictions inherent to gaming development;
- Ability to meet set deadlines;
- Good communication skills and able to work closely with others;
- Knowledge in animation (plus);
- Passion for video games.
CLICK HERE to apply for this role.