Proud to suceed together
Founded in the year 2000, Beenox is a video game developer in Quebec City, Canada. Beenox is proud to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
Known for the development of top titles such as Guitar Hero Smash hits, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions and The Amazing Spider-Man, Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders franchise by co-developing Skylanders Swap Force, Skylanders Trap Team, and Skylanders SuperChargers. Now the studio is proud to be involved in the Call of Duty franchise, including the development of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
At the heart of our success are our talented employees and we take great care of them. Year after year, their expertise and passion allow us to pursue our mission to create memorable games through craftsmanship and innovation.
Beenox is searching for Level Artists who have the necessary skills to model high quality environments and/or props on the Call of Duty franchise. This role implies a constant collaboration with other artists, the creative director and programmers.
• Deliver environments and/or props models according to technical constraints;
• Ensure proper level of detail of objects;
• Develop technical and artistic aspects of textures for environments and/or accessories;
• Create textures that meet the demands of the artistic director;
• Complete lighting on the different elements and environments;
• Keep up to date on techniques to improve knowledge and skills;
• Participate in build reviews.
• 3 years of experience in the video game industry or equivalent;
• Ability to design 3D objects and environments, with or without illustration;
• Proficiency in 3D Studio Max or Maya;
• Knowledge of Photoshop;
• Knowledge of ZBrush;
• Ability to apply artistic vision established by the art director;
• Understanding of the technical constraints of the video game;
• Capacity to adapt to internal tools and a changing environment;
• Passion for video games.
CLICK HERE to apply for this role. Once you click, you will land on the Activision webpage and the job will be listed at the bottom of the page.