Proud to suceed together
Beenox is a video game developer founded in 2000. Established in Quebec City (Canada), Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc, one of the world's top game developer. Beenox attributes its success to its talented team, whom it takes great care of. We have many console game projects to our credit like Bee Movie Game, Monsters vs Aliens, Guitar Hero Smash Hits, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man Edge of time and The Amazing Spider-Man. In 2013, the team contributed to the success of the huge Skylanders franchise while co-developing on Skylanders Swap Force. The following year, Beenox created The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and co-developed on Skylanders Trap Team. Our passionate team continues to fulfill its mission of creating memorable games through craftsmanship and innovation.
Beenox invites you to join their talented team of game developers as Rigger. Rigging involves:
• Create rigs on existing characters while respecting the project constraints;
• Be responsibile for skinning on multiple characters;
• Modifiy and adapt existing production tools with Maxscript;
• Follow-up on performance and memory related to animations;
• Transfer animations and rigs on different 3D softwares and engines;
• Find solutions to technical problems related to animation.
• Good knowledge of 3D StudioMax and/or Maya;
• Excellent knowledge of character anatomy;
• Keen interest in working on skinning;
• Ease at communicating and being part of a team;
• Programming experience is an asset :
1. MaxScript (strong asset)
• Asset: Understanding of the 3d-related mathematics (matrix, vectors, etc.)
To apply for this role, please send your resume and your portfolio to email@example.com. Thank you.